REPORT OF THE 10TH EDITION PANAFRICAN CORPORATES AWARDS (PCA) BENIN 2022
On Friday, May 27, 2022, the tenth edition of the « Panafrican Corporates Awards » for Innovation and Integration in Africa was held in the Majestic party hall in Fidjrossè (Cotonou-Benin).
Created in 2009, Panafrican Corporates Limited is a media, publishing and commercial negotiation company, with representations in 15 African countries.
Under the leadership of its Managing Director, Bidossessi David FALADE,
Panafrican Corporates Limited brilliantly organized the tenth edition of the PCAs under the theme: « Economic relations and public-private partnership among the African States « .
Several institutions and major authorities were present: The West African Development Bank (BOAD), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Badagri Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises of Benin….
The said evening gala was punctuated by a welcome address from Mr. Bidossessi David FALADE, President of the Organizing Committee, the intervention of Mrs. Maryse LOKOSSOU, Director of Cabinet of the President of BOAD, that of the Nigeria-Benin Joint Commission secretary from Nigeria, including the Badagri Chamber of Commerce. This gala dinner was garvanized by various musical performances by the group GANGBE BRASS BAND, and a number of artists including Sergent Marcus
and OGO GMA. In addition, there was an exceptional fashion show organized by Beninese designer Gretta Luce.
The presentation of the awards to personalities and legal persons whose career and success in the various areas of development have had a concrete impact on the development of the African continent
SPEECH BY THE CEO/ PANAFRICAN CORPORATES LIMITED.
In his welcome address, Mr Bidossessi David FALADE,Managing Director of PANAFRICAN CORPORATES LIMITED expressed his gratitude to all the guests who, despite their multiple responsibilities and occupations, kindly enhanced this unprecedented evening of sharing ideas with their presence. and exploring business opportunities.
Presenting its press structure as an appendix to the major actions undertaken by the Panafrican Corporates Limited label, a platform for promoting human capital in communication and sustainable development, its main vocation is to support companies as well as African leaders of all horizons, to better impact the community, to propel them towards more edifying perspectives, and finally, to deliver tailor-made coaching services in professional visibility and image.
Also aiming to promote innovation and the sharing of know-how on the continent, this communication platform also reveals the development skills embodied by sworn in executives who have demonstrated success, as well as talents in the business world, not to mention the decision-makers who are working hard for the development of Africa.
It is , according to Mr. FALADE, what explains the organization of this evening gala. He seized this opportunity to congratulate all the nominees.
THE INTERVENTION OF THE DIRECTOR OF CABINET OF THE PRESIDENT OF BOAD.
In her speech which mainly focused on the presentation of BOAD as an Institution for Balanced Development of the member States of the UEMOA zone, Mrs. Maryse LOKOSSOU, Director of Cabinet of the President of BOAD, reaffirmed the commitment and availability of the Bank to support and accompany genuine collaboration among the states for effective regional economic integration.
The communicator described BOAD as a core target Institution in the service of WAEMU Development.
She indicated the types of financial supports offered by the Bank for the private sector, as well as the breakdown of the sectors of intervention. She also informed the participants about the Bank’s « Investment Grade » rating, which guarantees its access to market resources on favourable financial terms (long maturity and low rates), for the benefit of the Member States of the WAEMU. She concluded her remarks with a presentation of the expected benefits of the Bank’s 2021-2025 Strategic Plan called the Djoliba plan, and illustrated her remarks with a few examples of projects financed by the Bank for the benefit of the various States.
After this brilliant presentation applauded by all, the gala dinner was officially opened. This was followed by the message of certain partners such as « Cave à vins St Aurelie »,
and the intervention of the Nigeria-Benin Joint Commission secretary Yetunde Oduntan-Kwadje Ray
and the delegation of the Badagri Chamber of Commerce in Nigeria who welcomed the initiative of this meeting. necessary for the progressive implementation of an Africa whose sons and daughters actually hold hands, through development actions celebrated in all respects.
After this step, the nominees for the Panafrican Corporates Awards for Innovation and Integration 2022 were made known, carried in triumph, honoured and rewarded. These are exceptional men and women, personalities and legal persons whose career and success in the various areas of development have had a concrete impact on the advancement of the African continent. These are the awards by category:
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATE AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022 FEMALE LEADERSHIP PRIZE, BEST WOMAN IN INSTITUTIONAL EXECUTIVE « FINANCE & BANKING REVELATION » Mrs. LOKOSSOU MARYSE Director of Cabinet of BOAD
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATE AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022 FEMALE LEADERSHIP PRIZE, BEST AFRICAN FEMALE DIPLOMAT: Ambassador FANTA CISSE, Resident Representative of ECOWAS in Côte d’Ivoire.
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATES AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022 MALE LEADERSHIP, BEST INSTITUTIONAL OFFICER « REVELATION OF FINANCES AND BANKS »: MR MAMADOU SAÏDOU CAMARA, Director of the legal department of EBID;
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATES AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022, BEST MALE LEADERSHIP BEST INSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK “REVELATION INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & POLITICS“: HERVE S. K. ZANVO Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Benin;
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATES AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022, BEST COMPANY IN INDUSTRIAL TRANSFORMATION “INDUSTRY REVELATION & PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTION “: THE COPHARBIOTEC COMPANY;
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATE AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022, BEST LEADERSHIP WOMAN “REVELATION PUBLIC RELATION &CORPORATE COMMUNICATION: SOPHIA KUDJORDJI, Group Head Communication of Jospong Group of Companies GHANA.
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATES AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022 FEMALE LEADERSHIP PRIZE, BEST WOMAN ENTREPRENEUR “REVELATION BUSINESS AND COMMERCE “: Mrs. ISMENE AHAMIDE ZOUNMENOU CEO ISMAST ENERGY SARL & President in Office AWEP BENIN;
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATE AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022, MALE LEADERSHIP “REVELATION ENTREPRENEURSHIP & EDUCATION: JUVENCE COMLAN BABAGBETO CEO Of EAGLE VISION LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATE AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022, FEMALE LEADERSHIP IN CORPORATE COMMUNICATION “REVELATION FRAMEWORK AVIATION & CULTURE “: Mrs. MAGUY LESLIE OKA, Air Burkina Communication Manager and Kundés Marketing Commissioner;
– PANAFRICAN CORPORATE AWARDS FOR INNOVATION AND INTEGRATION 2022, BEST LEADERSHIP “REVELATION HEALTH ESSENTIAL “: Dr CODJO COBBA ESSEL, CEO OF HEALTH ESSENTIAL.
THE FASHION SHOW
A fashion show by Beninese designer Gretta Luce on the notion of the return of royal treasures to their land of origin, translated by models wearing long skirts,
to the traditional Adjogan rhythms of the royal court during major cultural ceremonies
embellished the presentations of the nominees. The evening event rich in colors and sounds ended around one o’clock in the morning with a family photo of all the recipients of the awards, in the company of the organizational staff.